Modern businesses face many challenges with increasing software complexity and decreasing costs in an increasingly fast pace environment. Agile software development manages these complexities and can benefit the organization on many fronts:
- Stakeholder engagement in the development process.
- Transparency between development and business teams.
- Focus on business value - developed features always represent the most important parts of the project.
- Predictable costs and delivery schedule for software projects.
- Flexibility of scope allowing for decisions to be made as late as possible during project execution.
- Team adaptability and efficiency with evidence based feedback.
Ufinity is a pioneer in agile software development having started our first agile project in 2004. Since then we have completed numerous agile projects successfully. At the same time, we understand the challenges of large organizations in adopting agile and have co-evolved practical strategies to address these challenges.
Our track record for successful agile projects include media portals and government projects. Ufinity has a large number of Certified ScrumMasters, and agile developers. Ufinity is also awarded the Agile Bulk Tender by the Singapore Government.View more Services